Thursday, October 9, 2008

Brag Blog

Well, you've heard about brag books- this is going to be a brag blog post. I have two new nephews, and the pictures of them are so sweet that I have to share them.


Here is Asher, who is less than a week old, who was born to Jim's brother, Rich, and sister-in-law, Melissa:



And here is Andrew, who is three months old, who is my sister's and brother-in-law's son:


I get to see both of my nephews over the Thanksgiving holidays, and I am so excited!!!

4 comments:

kreationsbykristina said...

I of course think that these babies are just too cute!!! Of course I think my baby is the cutest baby in the world! The Lord has truly blessed us with beautiful, wonderful, amazing children! I don't want him to grow up so fast, but I know with a blink of my eye, he will be grown and starting his own adventures in life! We can only pray that the Lord will continue to build him up to become an awesome man ready to do His will.

kreationsbykristina said...

By the way, way to go Melissa!!! I think you are an amazing woman giving birth the way you have, I only wish I could be able to give birth the same way! Also, CONGRATS!!! Melissa and Rich! Your baby is so cute, good luck with this new adventure in life!!

Anonymous said...

How adorable they are! They ARE sweet pictures, Amber! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

How cute! It makes me look forward to seeing pictures of your new little one just a few months down the road :)