First of all, I want to thank my mom for coming down to help out. She was a champ! She had to change many yucky diapers during her stay here (I won't elaborate, but trust me, you don't want to know), she made almost all of the meals while she was here (thanks to Larry and Carol for blessing us with a meal so she had one night off!), and when she wasn't cooking or taking care of the boys, she worked non-stop to clean my house. What a blessing! Thanks, Mom. I really don't know what I would have done without you being here (but I do know that I would have done a lot of crying :-)
Here are a couple of pics from her time here. She and Ethan baked some Valentine's Day cookies. Here is Ethan proudly showing off the cookie that he was allowed to frost, decorate, and, most importantly, eat (aren't you glad that I didn't post the picture with the pink curlers, Mom? :-).

Here are a couple of cute pics of my mom with Verity and then with the three kiddos. They sure enjoyed there time with Noni!


I will be posting more pictures soon, but I am being paged right now (Verity is crying) so I'll have to stick with this for now.
3 comments:
How wonderful, Amber and what a blessing!!! So glad to hear of all the help you had in your mom's visit :) - I could only see one of the pictures (last one) but what a sweet one that is. Verity looks very alert too! - I was telling Keith last week that I wish I could cook a meal for you :( or take the boys for a day. Praying God gives you rest and strength now. lv ya!
I'm soo glad your Mom was able to come and help out. No doubt it was a blessing for everyone :)
Hope things are going well and everyone slowly gets into a routine!
Take Care!
Aren't we so lucky to be blessed with such an awesome Mom!!! I know she has her quirks but she does so much for us without even knowing how much she really helps us! By the way, Mom, you look great! Did you get your hair done? She looks refreshed!
Post a Comment