So I am finally posting new pics of Verity (Micah, when he doesn't call her "baby", calls her "Ver-Ver") and the boys. Papa- this was done especially at your request- though I needed to do it anyway :-). Enjoy!


Just to clarify- she is yawning in this pic, not crying.

9 comments:
They are so precious!! THanks for updating the pics.
Thanks Amber! Verity is beautiful and I'm "Soooo" glad to see pictures of her. Hope you're holding up okay with all the changes, Love you,
Papa
Too cute :) I love the sleeping baby pic! They are always my favorite (maybe because my memories are soo rare of those) ;)
She's beautiful, Amber! And the boys are looking so big! Hope you're doing well!
Amber and Jim -
She's beautiful! Congratulations!
Hope life with 3 adjusts very quickly and is very sweet for you all.
Wanted to let you know Josh will be down in your area again this summer. Maybe he'll get a chance to see you.
Oh my goodness! She is just so precious and cute!!! I love, love, love the pics!!! Of Verity and the boys!!! So stinkin' precious!!!
She is too cute! I think the second to last pic is my favorite :)
Amber, she is so cute! You have a beautiful family. She's going to love having two older brother to protect her I bet. Now if you just have one more girl, you have a matching set! I am sure you haven't heard that one before, right? Thanks for the posts.
Love Aunt Lori
SHe is too cute. All the pic's are great, of "Ver-Ver" and the boys! Keep 'em comin'!
Post a Comment