Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Getting There

Just wanted to post a quick update on my pregnancy. I have not gone into labor yet, but things are definitely happening so it will only be a matter of time. My mom flies in tomorrow afternoon, so I am hoping that I won't have to go to the hospital before that. She is coming down to watch the boys and help me out, which I am very thankful for. Thanks, Mom. So we will try to post something as soon as we can after our little girl is born.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber - I've been thinking about you and how you're doing. Excited for you guys. What a blessing to have your Mom able to help out with the boys. We'll be keeping you in prayer:)
lv,
Corey

Anonymous said...

Oh Amber - I've been thinking about you ALL week :) Can't wait to hear of a safe delivery. We're keeping you in prayer as well! Try to get some rest :) ~

Stephen's Family said...

I've been thinking about you guys too, you all are in our prayers and we are waiting to hear more:)