Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Making A Splash

Last Saturday, I set up a little water park for Ethan in our backyard. I bought a Splash Rocket (pictured left) at Walmart and Jim set it up behind our house. We didn't have a pool so I made a "pool" out of a storage bin (okay, so it's a bit cheap, but it worked and Ethan enjoyed it). Add a watering can and a beach ball and you have instant water park fun, without the lines or the admission fees. Ethan had a blast playing and I had a blast watching him.




2 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL! How cute and fun!
I love your cheap pool idea! I am now going to do it for Nathanael and Tanner. I know they will love it too!

Anonymous said...

Hey, it may be cheap but definitely does the job and takes up a lot less water too!!! :) How kind of you to set up a fun day for your little guy!