Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Number "P"

Several weeks ago, I started doing "school" with Ethan. I set up a bulletin board in the room off our kitchen and everyday we work on something new. It's not much, but it's a good start, and I hope that it will give me an opportunity to have some special time with Ethan once Micah comes along. Ethan has absolutely loves school and he especially loves to tell his daddy what he learned as soon as Jim walks through the door.

Well, yesterday we worked on the letter B. However, when Jim asked Ethan what he learned at school, Ethan very excitedly said, "The number "P"!" So obviously I have some room for improvement in my teaching skills! Oh well :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these times!!! Josiah occasionally gets his numbers and letters mixed up too - and Katelyn starts singing the ABC song (I have no idea where she picked this up!!!) whenever we drive past Babies R Us b/c the letters are big and all different colors.. It's quite cute. You'll have lots of fun with him in "school"!

Michelle said...

What a great Mommy you are! I wish I were more like you....