
This post is a little out of order, but I just transfered these pics to my computer today. A couple of weeks ago, we went to Jim's grandparent's house in Elizabethtown. We had a great time with them, but I think that Ethan had the most fun with his great-grandpop and great-grandmom. We got to go to both breakfast and lunch with them (the picture below is Ethan pretending to drink coffee), and we got to spend some time visiting with them at their house. Ethan enjoyed playing in the fountain outside and playing the piano inside. Thanks Grandmom and Grandpop for letting us come to visit (and for treating us to two very good meals :-) !
1 comment:
I love that, Grand-pop and Grand-mom, cute!
Ethan is getting so grown up looking! When Micah gets here, he (Ethan)is sure to be a great big brother! :)
Post a Comment