Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ethan's New Toy


Jim was very kind and gave me a break from the boys on Monday evening. I got to go to Barnes and Noble, drink coffee, and look at books uninterrupted. Thanks, Jim.



While I was there, Jim took Ethan and Micah to Toys R Us, and he ended up buying a toy weedwacker for Ethan. Ethan, as you can see, loves it. I think it's great... as long as it stays outside (it is LOUD). Ethan was very excited to get to play with his new toy yesterday. I got a kick out of the safety precautions he took- he's wearing safety goggles, but no shoes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful hubby :) I'm so glad you could get out for some undisturbed thinking time! Those times are so refreshing and such a blessing from the Lord!
I also wanted to comment that I, too, noticed the missing shoes. He's too funny!

Michelle said...

Yeah that you were able to get some alone time! That is always so nice.

Ethan crack me up! Looks like a toy my boys would love as well.

Anonymous said...

Good training now, huh Jim? So, in the future Ethan will be doing the lawn and you can relax!