Here's our little cutie at six weeks. Micah is starting to smile, which has been a really fun development. I tried to capture his smile with my camera, but I didn't quite get it (I was close though). Hope that you enjoy the picture!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love when they start to smile! And it's in those "firsts" times when I'm grateful for the digital cameras!!! It was good to see you guys today. We'll have to get together again soon! lv ya!
He is a perfect little boy, what a gorgeous baby! I have finally come back to "normal" from having our new baby girl and I really like your family blog. Bravo, bravo!
3 comments:
I love when they start to smile! And it's in those "firsts" times when I'm grateful for the digital cameras!!! It was good to see you guys today. We'll have to get together again soon! lv ya!
What a lil' sweetie! I love when they start to smile, too!
He is a perfect little boy, what a gorgeous baby! I have finally come back to "normal" from having our new baby girl and I really like your family blog. Bravo, bravo!
Post a Comment