Dad Duff and I continue to keep everyone in our prayers, especially Chris and Ryan. We pray that they can feel Gods love and peace surround them. I was reading in Psalms this evening and the Holy Spirit led me to Psalm 62:1My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.2He alone in my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken. Praise be to God !
2 comments:
Dad Duff and I continue to keep everyone in our prayers, especially Chris and Ryan. We pray that they can feel Gods love and peace surround them. I was reading in Psalms this evening and the Holy Spirit led me to Psalm 62:1My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.2He alone in my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken. Praise be to God !
Post a Comment