Thursday, September 3, 2009

Update on Caleb and Leah

The babies are stable- praise God! Apparently the boy had a brain hemorrhage, but he seems to be doing better, though it is hard to know what the long-term effects will be. I have talked to several of you and so appreciate your prayers. We serve a great God!

So, you've probably figured out by now that Caleb and Leah are the babies' names. Caleb Ryan Kolmus is named after the Biblical character and after his daddy, and Leah Kate Kolmus is named after the Biblical character and her mommy (Chris' middle name is Kathrine, which is a family name- though I'm not sure how Chris spells it- sorry if I got it wrong!).

Please continue to pray. The babies are okay, but there's still a long way to go. Chris was discharged from the hospital today. I'm sure she and Ryan are exhausted and need lots of wisdom to know how to take care of all of the logistics. Again, thank you for all your prayers!

No comments: