Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Andrew Joseph Tenio is Here!

So I don't have all of the information, but I do know that Andrew Joseph Tenio was born this morning and weighed 8 lbs. flat. His APGAR scores were very good, which means that he is healthy. Kris is out of the OR and is doing well. I talked to her briefly, and she said that the c-section couldn't have gone any better. Praise God!

Sorry I don't have any more info to convey, but baby and mom are doing well, and isn't that the most important thing anyway?

Congrats to Jeremy and Kris! We love you and are praying for you.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Well congratulations and Praise the Lord! I got to read this post before the last one so I was not aware of the concerns, but how kind of God to protect them both so strongly. Isn't being an aunt so much fun?