Congratulations to all the family :) A very exciting time! Would you mind emailing addresses for both you and Kris... I would like to send a card :)
Congrats Aunt Amber and Uncle Jim! I love new babies. :) Hope you guys are doing well too! ...staying cool...
Thanks for putting up these pic's Amber. He is such a cutie! Yeah for another baby in the fam and a new cousin for our boys!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations to all the family :) A very exciting time! Would you mind emailing addresses for both you and Kris... I would like to send a card :)
Congrats Aunt Amber and Uncle Jim! I love new babies. :) Hope you guys are doing well too! ...staying cool...
Thanks for putting up these pic's Amber. He is such a cutie! Yeah for another baby in the fam and a new cousin for our boys!
Post a Comment