One of the things Jim wanted to work on this summer was teaching Ethan how to ride a bike. With the summer almost over, we figured that we'd better start soon :-)
So we went to a nearby parking lot to practice, and... well, he got it! Something clicked for him, and he just did it! He probably would have gotten the hang of it earlier if his parents weren't so lame :-) I, of course, didn't bring my camera so we took a couple of pictures of him riding when we got home.
Jim was a champ and ran with Ethan the whole time he was out there (in hot, humid South Carolina weather). I almost cropped him out of the picture because I didn't know if he would like everyone to see him all sweaty, but then you wouldn't know how hard he worked to teach his son! He is a great daddy!
Way to go, Ethan!
No comments:
Post a Comment