After McDonald's, we went home to open presents and eat cake. In addition to the train table that we bought earlier this month, we used some money that he got from various family members to buy a couple of presents, namely Mater and James (one of Thomas' friends). Ethan also bought him a couple of toys from the dollar store and Micah was pretty excited about those.
He likes his toys so much that he somehow managed to carry all of them around with him when he was done! You can't really tell from the picture, but he has a lot of toys in his hands all at once ;-)
After presents we enjoyed some cake. I let Micah pick out his cake and frosting. He, of course, picked the ones with sprinkles :-) As a surprise, I added Lightning McQueen to the top of the cake. I tried to write "Happy 3rd Birthday, Micah" on the top and make it look like Lightning McQueen was on top of a podium with the red carpet rolled out, but the car just blended in with the red icing and was little hard on the eyes! Still, it was good enough for my 3-year-old and that's all that matters :-).
Here are a few pics of the cake (I was having fun playing with the camera ;-)
Here is one last shot of Micah making a wish. I love how his eyes are closed so he can blow harder :-)
Happy Birthday, Micah! We love you!!!









1 comment:
Happy 3rd Birthday Micah! I cannot believe you are 3 already!
Great job on the cake, Amber. I think it turned out great! :)
Post a Comment