Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Big Girl Bed


On January 9th, we moved Verity out of the crib and into her big girl bed.  It was the first time we packed up the crib in about 4 years so it was kind of weird to not have it set up any more.  But, it was neat to see Verity in the bed I slept in when I was younger, the bed my dad made for me.  Verity did really well staying in the bed, and since we added a stool to the foot of the bed, she can get in and out all by herself.  Just another reminder that my baby's growing up ;-)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Amber ~ I loved reading this post b/c I was just perusing my blog posts and came across a very similar one when caleb moved into a big boy bed. very cute picture :)

kreationsbykristina said...

Way to go Verity! Love it! Too cute!