Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fasting, Australian "Walmarts," and Poopy-Pies

Kids say the funniest things!  Here are a few recent funnies from our household:
  • Verity sometimes tells us that she's "fasting," which to her means running around the house really fast.  Hence, fasting ;-)
  • Last month, Ethan was studying about different animals in Australia.  I was showing Micah a picture of a wombat, but he kept calling it a "walmart."  I have a feeling that they don't have walmarts of any kind in the Outback.  Just a guess.
  • A couple of weeks ago, I was telling Verity that she was a cutie-pie.  She responded, "No, Mommy a poopy-pie."  Not the best compliment I've gotten, but not the worst either!  It still was cute :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these! It's so amazing to watch how their little brains understand (or don't quite yet) and piece things together :)

Julie V. said...

These are GREAT! Amber :) So fun... and glad you can laugh about being a Poopey Pie!

Grandma Noni Oranges said...

Kids are great!