Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Our Life in Salem

So Jim has had to spend quite a few days in Salem, so instead of being apart for too long, the kids and I came along!  We brought our school books, cooked on the rickety stove, and did what we could to spend time together as a family. 

Breakfast... with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse :-)


School:


Story time in our "tent"


Taking a the babies/puppies for a walk (Dad and Debbie, you didn't know that you got Verity a double-stroller, did you? :-) 


Dinnertime... with two unhappy kids and one kid being silly and pretending to cry since everyone else was ;-)

 Bed time:

As a side note, I was able to go to Rosemary's bridal shower in between his trips (the kids stayed with my folks, and Jim and I got to enjoy a mini-date before the shower... Jim didn't stay for the shower, but went out with some of the guys from the family).  Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera so no pictures of the shower, just memories ;-)

No comments: