On January 10th, we experienced the first South Carolina snow of the year. Jim worked from home and was able to take his lunch break to go outside with us and play in the snow. We have a GREAT backyard for sledding (for little ones at least), so we all got bundled up and enjoyed it!
Before:
Verity happy
Micah grumpy! (And not because I put the hat on him, but because he decided that he didn't want to go out anymore). He had fun once he went down the hill.
Sledding:
Ethan
Verity
And last but not least, Micah
And I know this is something only a mom would notice, but I love how he taps his feet together at the end. It's a little Micah-ism, and I love it ;-)
3 comments:
I love that you guys got snow to enjoy and have a hill so convenient for sledding! Was SC ready for it or were things closed down for a while? when I lived in VA it seemed a big snow storm like that would cause snow cancellations for a week. thanks for sharing the videos!
nice, glad you guys had fun!
@Julie- Yeah, everything was shut down for a week, and the road conditions were awful until it finally got warm enough to melt. Normally, we get a couple inches and it takes a day or two to get back to normal, but this was a BIG snowstorm for SC, so it took a lot longer this time.
Post a Comment