Micah loves Milo and Otis (thanks, Aunt Rosemary ;-). He likes to watch the movie from a box similar to the one Milo rode in down the river. In this picture, Ethan joined Micah, but Ethan was more interested in playing Yahtzee than watching the movie (I don't blame him :-).
I've been trying to teach the kids different skills around the house. Here Micah is making pudding. Apparently it's a dangerous job!
Next is a picture of Micah's drawing of Lighting McQueen and some other cars. It is especially impressive as Micah never wants to color (usually when we pick him up from Sunday school, his is the paper with little to no crayon on the paper). This, however, was for Aunt Rosemary's birthday card, so maybe he was willing to do it because of her ;-).
The next picture isn't the greatest, but it shows Micah's progress on a shapes picture. I thought he did a great job (it's a snail in case you can't tell).
Here are the three kiddos playing nicely together and doing puzzles. I love these moments!
And last but not least, here's Ethan helping Micah with the computer. Micah's at a point where he can operate the mouse by himself for the most part, but he needs help every once in a while. So Ethan was there to help. I love it when my kids work well together :-)






2 comments:
So fun to see what is going on around your house! Those kids are growing up too fast.
My favorite picture though is the last one of Ethan and Micah at the computer. I love that fact that along with the other normal desktop items, you have a princess high heel. Reminds me of ours. As I type we have the normal desktop items along with toy hamburger buns, and toy ketchup and mustard bottles. :)
@Michelle: That's funny... but yes, that's pretty typical. Sometimes I think about trying to take pictures without those things in the shot... but not only would that be hard, but it wouldn't be a good picture of the way things REALLY are at our house ;-)
Post a Comment